Living in Montecito is both a privilege and a pleasure. Close enough to Los Angeles for accessibility yet far enough to feel a million miles away. Most residents live here by choice and value that opportunity.
From Butterfly Beach to Montecito Peak, our charming villages, luxurious accommodations, and stunning architecture complement the lush landscape of our home.
Below are a few highlights and general information for those new to the area.
Welcome to Montecito!
(if there is website available with the posting, you can click on the name for more information)
RESTAURANTS – 805 area code
WINE tasting and wineries
Go to Urban Wine Trail
BEACHES – Dogs Welcome (always be respectful and clean up after your pup)
- Butterfly Beach – doggy bag dispensaries available
- Hammonds Beach – bring your own doggy bags
- Miramar Beach – bring your own doggy bags
CASA DEL HERRERO
SCHOOL DISTRICT MAPS
- Montecito U.S. Post Office – 1470 E. Valley Road (Upper Village) 899.1792
- Read n Post – 1026 Coast Village Road (lower Village, Vons Center) 969-1148
- Every Friday on Coast Village Road, 8am-11:15am
- Santa Barbara Cars and Coffee, Sunday’s 8am-10am
UTILITIES – a resource for those who many need it.